Terms & Conditions
Welcome to K’Sagar Online!
Terms of Service
Our general terms and conditions
How we maintain and protect your personal information
Guidelines to use of our services
Although we may attempt to notify you via your email address when major changes are made, you should visit this page periodically to review the terms. K’Sagar Online may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. If you do not accept and abide by this Agreement, you may not use our services.
Description of Service
The Service is made available to you for your personal use only. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use this Service. You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur there under. K’Sagar Online reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
You agree that you are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences there-of. Your use of the Service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the Agreement, including the K’Sagar Online Program Guidelines ("Program Policies"), you agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to :
- Use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by K’Sagar Online;
- Upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations;
- Prevent others from using the Service;
- Use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose; or
- Act in any way that violates the Program Policies, as may be revised from time to time. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. K’Sagar Online reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Content of the Service
K’Sagar Online takes no responsibility for third party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does K’Sagar Online have any obligation to monitor such third party content. K’Sagar Online reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content which violates the terms of this Agreement. K’Sagar Online also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to :
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request,
- Enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof,
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues (including, without limitation, the filtering of spam),
- Respond to user support requests, or (e) Protect the rights, property or safety of K’Sagar Online, its users and the public. K’Sagar Online will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
Intellectual Property Rights
K’Sagar Online's Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that K’Sagar Online owns all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including without limitation all intellectual property rights (the "Rights"), and such Rights are protected by India and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Service. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service. The Rights include rights to :
- The Service developed and provided by K’Sagar Online; and
- All software associated with the Service. The Rights do not include third-party content used as part of Service, including the content of communications appearing on the Service. Representations and Warranties : You represent and warrant that– (a) all of the information provided by you to K’Sagar Online to participate in the Services is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
You may cancel your use of the Services and/or terminate this Agreement with or without cause at any time by providing notice to K’Sagar Online at https://www.ksagaronline.com; provided, however, that a terminated account may continue to exist for up to two business days before such cancellation takes effect. K’Sagar Online may at any time and for any reason terminate the Services, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system. Except as set forth above or unless K’Sagar Online has previously cancelled or terminated your use of the Services (in which case subsequent notice by K’Sagar Online shall not be required), if you have provided an valid email address, K’Sagar Online will notify you via email of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon K’Sagar Online delivery of such notice.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify K’Sagar Online, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, K’Sagar Online will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
Choice of Law/Jurisdiction
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time."